Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Favorite Things!

1. Lunar Swift Running Shoes.   These are so comfortable and if you pronate these are a dream for your feet!






2. Kindle Touch. Brad & I each took our Kindles to Mexico and it was so much better than hauling a bunch of books around!   I am just finishing "To Kill a Mockingbird".  My favorite book.  I love Atticus.  This world would be an amazing place if there were more people like him.





3.  imac.  I was against getting a desktop computer for so long, until I realized Brad couldn't take it to school and it this one wouldn't have a bunch of power cords cluttering up my room!  I love this computer.




4.  Phil & Ted's Highpod.  I LOVE it!!!   It is so easy to clean. Unlike almost every other highchair out there, this seat and lining on this are only solid piece.  The lining is a rubber material that cleans so easily.  There are no seams or cracks for food to get into.  It adjust 5 different heights from standard table height to bar stool height.  Plus is can recline into 3 different positions if your baby falls asleep!


5.   ipod shuffle 3.  I know there are newer versions but this one is still my favorite!  I love how small it is and that it will clip onto your clothes!




No comments:

Post a Comment