Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hook 'em Horns!


 I love watching Brad and Brock play together.  Since Brad spends most of his time at school or doing homework, I try to capture little moments like this whenever I can.  And yes, that's his uncle Morgan in the background playing basketball on tv.


Just getting him started young on cheering for his favorite team.  Hook 'em Horns!  
Is it bad that one of my biggest wishes is that he will play football for the Longhorns one day?!!  Anything is possible, right?





2 comments:

  1. AWWWwwwww -- Hatchet I want to see you and Brock soooo bad!! and Brad, he's cool too. I can't believe how big Brock is, it seems like just yesterday he was the teeny little baby you plopped into my arms at his shower! I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hello mini Brad! Such a cutie! He is growing so fast! I can't believe I still haven't met him. You look fantastic by the way!

    ReplyDelete