Thursday, May 19, 2011

32 weeks!

Here it is...  first pregnant picture.
I know people say I'm pretty small but that doesn't change the fact that I feel HUGE! 



The countdown is on until I no longer have 24/hr Heartburn and multiple leg cramps through the night! 
One fun thing that I recently discovered in my new ward is what I like to call the "Pregnant Posse".  It's a sweet group of 8 other girls who kindly welcomed me in and we are all due within a few weeks of each other.  8 out of the 9 are expecting Boys!  Should be a fun summer now that I'll have people to hangout with while Brad is out working.

1 comment:

  1. ANG this is sick , you look like I did at 3 months .. all I have to say is you better get a whole lot bigger!!! ITS JUST not FARE!!! but none the less you look super cute ...

    ReplyDelete